21K Online School for Homeschooling
21K School is online school offering domestic as well as international curriculum for students in India as well as global international students and preparing them for international qualifications.
21K Online School Curriculum and Qualifications Options
21K school offers 4 international curriculum choices and offers education and preparation for associated exams / assessment and qualification / certification through following international boards, which include,
NIOS - National Institute of Open Schooling, India
21K school is claimed to be using (NCF) National Curriculum Framework of India
- 21K School also use NIOS system for appearing for secondary (10th grade) and higher secondary (12th grade) exams as homeschoolers or open school candidates and get recognized qualification / certification
- NIOS qualification also can be used for appearing for entrance exams or joining collage for higher studies in India as this NIOS qualification is deemed at par with state board, CBSE, CISCE certificates.
Cambridge Assessment International, UK (CAIE)
- CAIE offers Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge AS & A Level curriculum, assessment and qualification / certification accepted worldwide.
- 21K school is Cambridge approved online school / learning center.
Pearson Edexcel International, UK
- Offers Edexcel International GCSE and Edexcel International Advanced Level qualifications recognized worldwide.
- 21K school is Pearson Edexcel affiliated center.
British Curriculum Online School Fees in INR & Batch Timings (IST) in 2023
||Annual School Fees + Learning Kit Cost
||57000 + 4300
|Early Years (KG 1 & KG 2)
||57000 + 4300
|British Primary (Grade 1-5)
||75000 + 9000
|British Lower Secondary (Grade 6-8)
||84000 + 9500
|British Upper Secondary & Advance Level
Stride (K12) USA, Keystone School
Through partnership with Stride, USA (also known as K12) 21K school offers students option to learn & qualify through curriculum from The Keystone School, one of the leading private online school for international home schooling.
Author : Muzaffar Shaikh (Chief Editor, associated with alternative education, open schooling and homeschooling in India)
Last updated : 26 May 2023